I have been so very blessed to have such a wonderful pregnancy. I'm into my third trimester and what they call the "final stretch." I know one thing that's stretching, my belly! In my "What to Expect when your Expecting" book it stated last week that my baby is growing at a rapid pace. With my baby boy being an estimated 15 inches and almost 3 pounds, my belly SHOWS it! I was telling a friend that I haven't seen my entire pregnancy that it looks as though I swallowed a basketball! It's a very funny sight! But needless to say, I love my belly! I really, really do! It's such a miracle and I think it's such a gift to be pregnant. God has truly blessed us beyond measure. I can only imagine how much more stretching this belly is going to endure. A girl I work with told me that I will be shocked at how much my skin will stretch! We will just have to wait and see!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment